Make sure you have installed and activated the plugin Visual Composer. Services can be inserted in any page or post, to create a service follow the steps below.
- Switch the editor from classic mode to backend editor.
- Press add element or the plus symbol.
- Search for the element Service or go to NeuronElements category to find it easier.
- Icon Position – Select the icon position, if top is selected the content will be at bottom and so on.
- Service Alignment – Select the alignment of service, all elements will be moved.
- Icon – Choose from which icon library you want to pick up the icon.
- Image – Upload an image to use it instead of an icon.
- Icon Color – Change the icon color.
- Icon Size
- Extra Small – The icon size is 16px.
- Small – The icon size is 35px.
- Medium – The icon size is 48px.
- Large – The icon size is 64px.
- Extra Large – The icon size is 80px.
- Title – Enter the title for this service.
- Title Size – Select the size of title, if custom is selected a new field for font size will appear.
- Heading 1
- Heading 2
- Heading 3
- Heading 4
- Heading 5
- Heading 6
- Description – Add some description to the service.
- URL – Make the whole service a link, the text when building the link wont work.
You can add extra classes to this element, if you want to add more than one, separate them with spaces.
Change the design of this element, different style can be set only for this element.