Make sure you have installed and activated the plugin Visual Composer. Team Members can be inserted in any page or post, to create team members follow the steps below.
- Switch the editor from classic mode to backend editor.
- Press add element or the plus symbol.
- Search for the element Team Members or go to NeuronElements category to find it easier.
- Meta in Hover – The meta infos will be displayed after you mouseover in one of the team members.
- Meta outside Hover – The meta infos are displayed from the beginning below the image of team member.
- Columns – Select the columns that you want to display your team members, default is 3 columns.
- Hover Color – Change the background color of hover.
- Name Color – Change the name color of team members.
- Subtitle Color – Change the subtitle color of team members.
- Icons Color – Change the color of social icons on hover.
After adding the team members holder you can continue adding the team members by clicking the plus symbol inside the team members element.
- Image – Upload an image of the member.
- Name – Enter the name of the member.
- Subtitle – Add a subtitle of the member.
- Social icons – Enable social icons of this team member, after enabling, a new category called social icons at the top of element will display where you can insert the urls for each social media.
- Description – Add some description for the team member.
You can add extra classes to this element, if you want to add more than one, separate them with spaces.
Change the design of this element, different style can be set only for this element.