Make sure you have installed and activated the plugins Visual Composer and Portfolio Post Type. Portfolio can be inserted in any page or post, to create a Portfolio follow the steps below.
- Switch the editor from classic mode to backend editor.
- Press add element or the plus symbol.
- Search for the element Portfolio or go to NeuronElements category to find it easier.
- Portfolio Categories – Press build query to build the portfolio query.
- Order by – Select the order of portfolio posts, default is by date.
- Taxonomies – Enter the taxonomy names here to get the posts from, if nothing is selected, all portfolio posts will be displayed.
- Sortable – Display the ajax filters in the top of portfolio element, this option wont work unless you have added taxonomies to the query.
- Posts per Page – Enter the number of how many portfolio items per page you want to display, default is 9. This option can be changed for all portfolio elements in Theme Options > Portfolio.