1. What kind of information we collect?
2. How do we collect your data?
We collect certain personal information about visitors, users, and buyers on our Sites. We also collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete user registration and submit a support (or pre-purchase) request, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, fill out a survey, or send us a communication. We may ask for other personal information when you submit a ticket in our support system. When creating a ticket you will be required to create an account with NeuronThemes, and the information we receive will not be publicly available and we do not publish on the Platform any information provided by you, except the user name you have chosen when opening your account.
3. Log Data and Cookies
We collect information that your browser sends when visiting our Website, which we refer to as Log Data. When collecting such data the information shared with us included are your PC’s Internet Protocol ‘’IP’’ address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Platform that you visit, the time and date that you visit, the time spent on those pages and the kind of information you search for. We gather such data and connect them with your personal information. This allows us to improve our platform in the future. In parallel lines with Log Data, we collect information from cookies that are stored in your device. These data include cookie IDs and settings.
4. Data from Third-Party Services
We also obtain information from third-party services to whom you have presented your information. Such cases will include when your purchase our Themes or Services we must receive financial or transactional details from payment providers with whom you have performed the purchase with. As being the receiving part for such financial transactions, we ought to collect these details in order to be informed about the payment thus delivering to you the Theme/Service you require.
5. How do we use your Personal Data?
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such Personal Data directly to us, when third parties such as service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services. We use the information you present to us in order to prevent fraud or assure security.
- Promotions – With your consent, we use the data that you provide us with for promotional content to inform you about our products, offers, newsletters, events, surveys, or others.
- Verification of Services – We use this kind of information to be assured that you are eligible to use our services. Such an example will include the purchase code when creating a ticket for our support system. We must verify that your purchase code is eligible and you are entitled to support.
- Research and Development – We use our platform to conduct research and perform tests in order to evaluate our products and services. We conduct surveys, test out our platform, and troubleshoot new products and services.
5. How is the information transmitted?
In principle, we do not share your information with third-party services unless it is a necessity to carry out the request or to fill the needs of our platform as acquired by the law. When that is the case, then the sharing of information is committed under strong agreements that your data can not be used by third-party services for marketing purposes or promotional requests. Cases, where we are obliged to share the information with third-party services only, include when finalizing payments for our products or services, to our hosting provider that is in charge of our maintenance in order to complete tasks such as, backup, storage, analytics, and other.